preterm labor

I am 34 weeks and 4 days and I am almost 2 cm dialated. I have had some bleeding and cramping the baby is fine but the dr put me on terbutaline and the side effects suck. Has any one ever been on that before, if so what was your experience? How soon did you go into labor after being on it? When is to soon to start dialating?

lillysmama2008

Asked by lillysmama2008 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was on procardia when i was 29 weeks and i got to stop it at 37 weeks.. the side effects to it sucked too.. i was extremely dizzy and nauseous. i was 2 cm also i didnt feel my contractions til they gave me a shot to try to stop them while i was in the hospital.. it made my heart race and made me reallt hot.. but after it wore off the contractions were harder and closer together so the gave me Procardia and it stoped them and i was on bedrest for the rest of my pregnancy..
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 12:12 AM on May. 1, 2009