how long did it take you to read the whole bible??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have done it a few times and anywhere from 9 months to a year. I usually use a schedule that is already made up and read some each day and then check it off on the schedule.
    Anonymous

• 35 years...LOL. I've listened to audio of it - because reading it from start to finish bored me to tears - which only took a few weeks. Now I read it as reference only.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• The one Im reading will take me a year. The Daily Bible.. love it
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• We reread our Bible in weekly study, we started Genesis in January and will only be up to Joshua by December, so when we finish we just start over again. but as Shaneagle says you can read it in a years time by reading a set amount each day.
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 1:07 AM on May. 1, 2009

• It takes me a year to go through the Bible. I used to have a chronological Bible, but for the last year I have been reading the One Year Bible. It has a section from the OT, the NT a psalm and a proverb. It is a nice balance.

I thought it would be confusing at first going back and forth, but it actually is cool. If I end up getting a geneaolgy in the OT I still can read something really awesome in the NT. I love it.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:03 AM on May. 1, 2009

• when i'm reading through the bible - 1 year following a reading plan... usually 1 or 2 chapters in old testament, plus psalms, and 1 new testament chapter
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 2:49 AM on May. 1, 2009