Why is it that when women find out that there men are cheating they go to the other woman instead of there man!!

kamara23

Asked by kamara23 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I went to both.
    A) She knew about me and my child and didn't care
    B) I dumped him for making the choice to cheat
    Anonymous

• Because they are in denial, and want to believe that the woman was the one at fault. That she was "after" their man! I never understood that myself, because if I ever caught my man cheating, I would definitely be going to him first, and letting him know that he just lost the best thing that he ever had.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Still trying to figure it myself but came up with this: they are stupid and weak enough to buy his bs!!! And if he can't be man enough to tell the truth then he bashes the other party and she eats it up and deffends him by going after her!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• It makes no sense to me. Displaced anger maybe? Because they still love him but not her, so she's an easier target. And pride. It's easier to think that an outside party messed with your happiness than to think things were wrong within your relationship.

mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 10:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• UNLESS OTHER WOMAN KNEW THEN SHE HAS RIGHT!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• in my case the other woman was my former friend but i went after my bf kicked him in the balls to wake him up apparently he's still hurting
    Anonymous

• Because some women think they the toher woman seduced him and she is jealous of the other woman because obviously that woman had something that the wife didn't. Probably the wife wasn't putting out or she was naggin all the time.....and the other woman was a great escape so the wife hates her for making her husband happier...thats why he kept going back to her.
    Anonymous

• i went to both him first then her she didnt know about me though
    Anonymous

• anon 11:01 you are SOOOOOOOO wrong, my SO was drunk the night he cheated on me (thats not an excuse) but I have never denied him sex i always showed him how much I love him by waiting on him and hand and foot he gets daily body massages for christ sakes im not the "naggin" type he had it perfect here so i dont wanna hear it that its the wifes fault thats not always true bitch
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think because the husband blames the woman for persuing him so hard and he got weak because the marriage was in bad times and he is really sorry and that if she hadn't teased him so much that he could have been stronger and bla bla bla bla...wife eats it up...hates the "other woman" and tries to kick her ass...who knows...the wives are pretty ignorant and I have learned that women believe what they want to believe and would rather believe the bs their cheating husbands feed them instead of the truth.......
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2009