Unexpected

I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. This is a suprise to my husband and I. My question is, how do I go about telling my family, I have never gotten to suprise them with my previous pregnancies. We have a 9 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. I am only posting this anon because I have family of cafemom and they do not know yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• do a fun dinner party! Babies are always good news :)
    MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 10:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i heard a really funny way to do it. you could buy or make a shirt for your kids (one saying im a big sister again and another one saying im a big brother) then invite everyone over. it seems like a cute thing to do.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• yea the shirt thing is cute! that is what we did and everyone loved it!
    batsonsgirl

Answer by batsonsgirl at 11:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yes the shirt thing is cute :)
    MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 11:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• dinner party-with pink and blue napkins, and put baby confette on the table so they wonder, then have kids come out in the shirts!!!

that would be soooo cute
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on May. 1, 2009