Who is the biggest bitch you ever knew?!

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hmm... my sister in law(brother's wife). she keeps the kids from my side of the family and treats my parents like shit
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my friend but i love her, theres just times where she can be a little too honest and theres times where she shouldnt say whats on her mind but thats one of the reasons why i love her
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• this bitch that i used to be friends with that i found out has been sending dirty nasty pics to my boyfriend. BITCH!
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My bd's other bm!!! I fianaly came forward and admitted the abuse that was going on!!! Well about 1 month after he was in jail she came after me!!! She claimed I was threating her! I spent the night in jail because of her cattiness and this was after she approached me after court and verbally attacked me!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my mil and my mom its a 50/50 toss up. mil
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 11:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My boyfriends SIL! I absolutely can not stand her. I get along with everybody for the most part, and I am a pretty drama free person. But she is one of those coniving people, sneaky, she will take the littlest thing that I have said, twist it around, and throw it back at me...She came to visit us this past summer, with my boyfriends brother and their two kids. I waited on them hand and foot, and they went out every night partying, while I was left to take care of her kids and mine!!! Then I drove her to see her grandma in the nursing home, took her kids to the playground and for icecream while she napped (she is a very depressed person) She cusses at her kids constantly and tells them how stupid they are...She tells them she hates them, When her five year old misbehaves he gets smacked in the face. She also started with me because I do not spank my kid, at least not up to her standards anyway, when I told her that the (con...)
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• that I needed parenting advice from was her, she decided to poor soda over my head, and grab me up by my hair right in front of our children...I kicked her ass out of my house, she stole 200 dollars on her way out, and broke a family heirloom. I have not spoken to her since, and I seriously HATE her.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my former boss at the animal shelter. Thank GOODNESS she got fired!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

i didn't know i was your best friend, thanks :) LOL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• An old friend of mine!! She's a HUGE bitch!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2009