How can I lose baby weight from a previous pregnancy while I'm pregnant with my third??

I just had a baby in December & now I'm pregnant with another baby (due in December!!), & I need to get fit. How would I do that safely??

Asked by kayla-nicole at 3:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Just stay active but because there wasnt much spacing your body isnt really going to respond to excessive exercise plus it is not safe just stay active like walking and youll be healthy and when baby is born you can pick up an exercise routine

Answer by crissy386 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• i wouldn't recommend losing weight while pregnant, but u could stay fit by walking on a treadmill. And after u give birth breastfeed and start an great exercise program.

Answer by Isabelles_mommy at 3:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• It is not safe to loose weight while pregnant. I would still exercise it will help for you to loose the weight faster when you have the baby. You still need to eat the recommend amount of calories for pregnancy.

Answer by ameliasmama1 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• eat HEALTHY (dont diet), and exercise (in moderation).

Answer by kate_jocelyn at 4:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I would talk to your doctor.

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 5:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2008