If my page is set to private how could someone not on my friends list make a comment in my chatterbox???

I think that's a pretty direct question.... how can someone not on your friends list make a comment in your chatterbox when your profile is set to private?????

Asked by SantaMom at 8:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Entertainment

• I just went to your page and I can not even see a chatter box for you, because it is private.. so I don't know how someone that is not on your friends list can leave chatter for you. .doesn't make sense to me..

Answer by BreakingFree at 8:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Excellent question that I'd love to know the answer to as well. Good luck with that!

Answer by bluegirl3957 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Go to "view chatter with (so and so)" you probably left a chatter on their page, and they are just now returning it. Even if your page is private they can still respond to something that you may have said to them.

Answer by sapient at 10:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• If you are concerned you are being stalked, contact CafeMom at the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and report this issue, or the mom in question.

Answer by rjroberts at 11:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2008