Do those sweat belts really work during a work-out routine???

I have a sweat belt that I use during my work outs and yes I do sweat more when I use it, but, is it really helping shape my abdomen? Is it really helping me lose inches? Does anyone else use one of these and if so, have you seen any results?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• yes they work so do the sweat suits( those slive looking suits you can wear, my boxing coach used to make us wear them.
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 11:26 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I've wondered about those too. I bet they work, but You should probably make sure you drink a lot of extra water. Water is important for flushing everything out, especially when you are losing a large amount from exercise. I have the hand weight gloves from beachbody, and I use my own company's cardio strides. It adds a little extra weight and increases metabolism and makes your workout increase by 60 %. Plus you are building more muscle.
    1heart1mind

Answer by 1heart1mind at 5:18 PM on May. 1, 2009