So what do you all think of the Democrats having control of both the houses now?

And the man who changed his party for it to happen?

MILFInProgress

Asked by MILFInProgress at 11:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• love it !!!!
    Anonymous

• Makes me REALLY nervous. I think that man that changed sides should be recalled. He is not representing his people any more, he is in it for himself.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Our time has come.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 11:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I agree with newmommyin06. There is no fair, there is no balanced...he got voted on when he was a republican.
    mandilynnep

Answer by mandilynnep at 11:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Don't worry, it will change. It always does.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• New some of the dem in congress were b*tching about that themselves lol worried specter would be sat above them and basically saying that wouldn't be fair.Everybody knows hes a turncoat for whenever it suits him.Anyway op I believe we are in for a world of chit all of us but I thought that months ago.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• So much for checks and balances.
    MILFInProgress

Answer by MILFInProgress at 11:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Well, I don't feel good about it.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 12:25 AM on May. 1, 2009

• It makes me want to rip off all my clothes and dance my ass off! I couldn't be happier, could you tell? LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Enjoy it while it lasts, dems. You'll foul up everything then the next time around it will be back to republican. I'm fine with it---if this is what it takes to open americas eyes....go for it, bring it on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on May. 1, 2009