Private Practice Fans

What do you think will happen to Violet?

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• If she was going to die, they would have that at the very end, rather than her about to die. The season will start up with her being saved. Its just how shows are. Watch any other shows that end the season with a situation like that.
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 1:55 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I don't know but I can't believe the ended the season finale like that! I hate when they do stuff like that. I want to know what is going to happen!!!
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I KNOW!!! That drives me nuts also! I suppose she will die...but then again that's probably what they want you to think, so maybe that Sheldon character will show up..b/c at the end Pete did tell Sheldon to go and talk to her...maybe...
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think Cooper comes back to get something, or Pete shows up, maybe even the other little guy. Someone walks in just as she's about to cut and saves Violet.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:16 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I think that crazy lady actually cuts her, but I don't think she dies. I agree that someone will save her, besides someone would spill beans and be like a cast member from PP is leaving, and I haven't seen any stories like that yet.

Did anyone cringe when that lady got close to her belly with that knife. It totally freaked me out. I never delivered with a c-section, so the thought of someone cutting open my belly creeps me out.
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 1:18 PM on May. 2, 2009