Grey's Anatomy's Fans

Do you think Izzy will live? Do you think Meredith and Derrick go through with the wedding?

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• I actually do think the wedding will happen. If not, then the on again, off again, is just getting ridiculous. I like Izzy, so I don't want her to die. But it's definitely a possibility. Katherine Heigel has said she wanted to leave the show to just do movies. But then she also said recently that she doesn't want to leave. I hope she lives. I think her and Alex are a good couple.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:18 PM on May. 1, 2009

• i think something happens at the wedding so it has to be postponed. like umm maybe izzy passing out and derrick having to perform surgery. is izzy gonna live, i don't know anymore
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• its hard to say, but i wouldn't be surprised if Izzy died and the wedding was postponed. A few seasons ago I didn't care that much for Izzy and wouldn't have missed her too much. now it will suck if she is off....lol.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Well I heard that she planned on leaving the show and that's why they did the whole cancer thing, but something like she changed her mind...so they were gonna let her live...maybe it's rumor..idk! but i think your right about postponing b/c derrick will have to do surgery and probably save izzy's life!:) it sux that we have to wait a week to find out!!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• At least it's just a week. Usually when it's something like this, we have to wait two or three weeks!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:12 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Right now, I could care less if Izzy lives or dies, so I dont know if she will leave the show or not.

I think that the wedding will happen, they have already not had one before ( Christina and Burke), if they dont go ahead with the wedding, I'm done with this show. I barely watched this season anyway.
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 12:30 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I heard that "Izzy" is going to leave the show... never heard any rumors about her changing her mind. It's pretty much for sure she is going to die. Maybe she will still be around like Denny though LOL
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 1:54 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I do know that Izzy will probably die, because she wants out of her contract... And I'm sure that the wedding will go on, but SOMETHING will happen to put it into peril right at the end of the show...
    judybant

Answer by judybant at 9:22 PM on May. 2, 2009