Out of Curiosity... What do you think of this article?

It is out of the Main Aussie newspaper of their opinion of Biden and his foot in mouth comment!

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25412729-601,00.html

Shaneagle777

Asked by Shaneagle777 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

•  

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• ugh... he makes me sick.
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 11:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• life insurance same with Pelosi
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Well the Aussies feel the same way. What annoyed me was the way he said it... when you say ' If it were me I would do this.. its suggestive meaning I am suggesting to you this is what you should do because I would do it. Hope I am making sense.
    The other thing is ... one other part of the article caught my eye. It said Airline Air is cleaner then some of the public buildings we have in the US... is that true? I thought the air on the Airline was recycled? Been a while since I have flown so maybe it has changed now?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:05 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Joe really seems to walk to the beat of a different, "non-conforming" drum, kwim? What I find alarming is that these people are running our country, hmmm., it's no wonder so many folks have to take Ambien and Lunesta to go to sleep!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 1:27 AM on May. 1, 2009