Longer hair......

I really want my haie to grow. Anything you can besides take vitamins, drink water and eat well? Is there one certain vitamin, nerb, etc. that helps?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I want to know the same thing. I want hair to about three inches above my butt and it won't grow past halfway down my back :(

I'm with ya :(
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Massage your head for at least 20 minutes every day, or get someone else to do it. The stimulation to your scalp brings the blood up there. Brushing your hair a few times a day and letting the bristles massage your scalp. Calcium pills is what I would take too. But definitely the massaging!!
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:41 AM on May. 1, 2009

• getting your hair trimed every 6 weeks helps make your hair grow faster..and by trim i only mean like 1/2 an inch.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:04 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Drink some gelatin. You can get Knox unflavored gelatin and you put a little into a drink every few days. My doctor told me to try it on my daughter (who has the thinnest hair...lots of it, just very fragile) and it's working really well.
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 2:23 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Keratinogenic growth factor. www.skinactives.com
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:52 PM on May. 1, 2009

• trimming your hair every 6 weeks does not make your hair grow faster. that is actually a myth. Your hair grows from the papula not the ends. hence cutting your ends will not make the "root" of your hair grow any quicker. It will how ever give it a cleaner appearance but if your hair is growing slowly i would only reccomend cutting it every 3 months, light trim. I am a hair dresser and suggest the vitamin Biotin. I use it and swear by it. u can buy a cheap brand at walmart. Also, scalp massage is great because it brings blood flow to the surface which in turn will make your hair grow faster.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 10:06 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I've heard prenatal vitamins make your hair grow faster. If this is actually true or not I dunno.
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 2:11 AM on May. 6, 2009