Does anyone buy used clothing from ebay or craigs list?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ebay!!! I go by how much they want for something used. If its name brand and its been barely worn then I may pay up to 28.00
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• ebay I but my son Gap things all the time everything I bought is in great condition : ) (Lighty used )
    Anonymous

• i do ebay but read what you are getting. Sometimes stuff still has teh tags on it and sometimes it gently worn. I have bought adn sold clothing on ebay and have always had a positive experience
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• eBay, and I buy in lots. I've gotten ten or more outfits, and even with shipping the cost has been next to nothing per item! I read the descriptions carefully, examine the photos closely, see what brands are included (higher quality brands tend to look newer longer), and figure out the cost (WITH shipping) per item. I once got six shirts for myself for a winning bid of $1 plus shipping, and they were in excellent condition! And about 3/4 of my kids' clothes are from eBay, and it's worked really well for us.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 11:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Ebay but not Craigslist

Answer by admckenzie at 12:00 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I buy from EBay, also in lots. I have bought from Craigslist before, but that's more complicated. With EBay, things tend to better quality or better taken care of, and also, more reasonably priced.
    CariadSpawn

Answer by CariadSpawn at 12:00 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I have bought a red, wool peacoat, it is beautiful, used from E-bay.
    Also I bought several sets of boys clothes for a great price, I was very happy with them. It is nice to not have to leave the house to shop, and the stuff is guarenteed or your money back.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 12:15 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Craigslist is starting to sound scary to me. I have never heard of the Ebay killer! lol, Imagine if someone is pegged the Cafemom killer? lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:15 AM on May. 1, 2009

• nope...either freecycle or thrift store.
    stummegirl

Answer by stummegirl at 12:17 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I buy and sell on ebay my childrens clothing and I sell my clothing on ebay...oh and all my friends old clothes too that they are going to throw away or goodwill. Read descriptions carefully, check return policies, and know ebay policies regarding returns. Dont forget to check the sellers feedback. One or negative is going to happen, but its a red flag if its 5 out of 20. I've had 1 negative out of 117...and the lady scammed me...i gave her a full refund, never got the item back, and then she left negative feedback! So, it happens. If you find one item you like from someone, check the rest of their listings to see if there are more items you like and if they will combine shipping. It will save you money in the end...if they dont combine shipping I suggest finding something else because its cheaper for us as an auctioner to combine than ship seperate. Hope this helps...feel free to PM me with any questions!
    ranze11617

Answer by ranze11617 at 12:20 AM on May. 1, 2009