• In the Spotlight:

are you tired when you have a question about beauty some people try to sell you avon stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol in general I am tired of people trying to sell me stuff. Post a question about migraines someone tries to sell you monavie...that and the work at home recruiters.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm tired of scrounging up enough money for gas and still having to deal with the kids that hang out there selling an 89 cent candy for $5 and when you say no they still ask for a donation, pennies anything. I am tired of the 1 millionth guy telling me he was passing through and ran out of gas and is just trying to get enough for a gallon of gas and yet I have seen him every week for the past 2 years. I am so tired of someone trying to sell me anything that even they know I don't need......but I do like Avon and exclusively buy from my cousin. lol, I think I am tired of a lot of thing today.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:04 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I have noticed this too...it seems like no matter what the question is. Now I did ask about Moms who work at home and have had several recruit emails. I was really just surveying what is out there. I agree though...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I usually don't push my products in peoples face which is why I guess I have a small customer base, lol. If people ask, I will find the answer. And if something is good, I will sell it. To some of us its just automatic to offer Avon, its a business like any other.
    Grneydmomof2

Answer by Grneydmomof2 at 12:36 AM on May. 1, 2009

• i agree with u all hate to have a question then it be followed with someone trying to sell products which i do sell aloette so i find myself doing it at times and feel really bad when i see myself doing it!!!
    cbusby

Answer by cbusby at 1:12 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Avon is the debil. lol. Seriously I hate Avon people.. it's like amway. And no one ever makes any money.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 1:52 AM on May. 1, 2009