What causes me to be late for every appointment I have?

Even though I get up early and get dressed early and plenty of time to reach my appointment on time, I always seem to get distracted at the last minute and then I leave my house too late and by the time I arrive at my destination I am already late. Plus if I have trouble finding a parking spot then that just makes me later. I have no reason to be late all the time, I no longer have small children I need to get ready too. I was always on time back then. This all has happened after having had several surgeries close together and being on leave from work for a long time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Health

• are you a gemini...ha ha
    stummegirl

Answer by stummegirl at 12:13 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Maybe Stress? Stress can cause a person to be 'scattered' and easily distracted.

MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:15 AM on May. 1, 2009

• allow for distraction time

Answer by admckenzie at 12:23 AM on May. 1, 2009

• For me, it was kids. lol Before kids, I was 15 minutes early for everything. After my first child, I was on time for everything. After my second child, I'm 15 minutes late for everything.
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 2:20 AM on May. 1, 2009