Did you have heartburn at the beginning of your pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lol oh hell yes! The beginning, middle and not so much now at the end, but I still get it if I eat spicy food.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:20 AM on May. 1, 2009

• yes lots of it i drank a cup of iced milk and alot of frozen yogurt to help Evoid spicy food and food with tomatoes and pepers
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 1:22 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Yep yep. I ended up having horrible reflux, too, where I would throw up with almost no warning. They put me on Pepcid, which really helped, and it helped the heartburn, too. I still took Tums when it got really bad.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:25 AM on May. 1, 2009

• i had it sometimes but not at all in the beginning. i know this is gross but if you drink like half a glass size of a shot glass of vinegar it will go away almost instantly
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:26 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I had it constantly!! beginning middle and end!! Tums were my best friend lol. I got heartburn from water!!!! it was insane!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:17 AM on May. 1, 2009

• All the time! I'm having a large baby and he hasn't dropped, probably won't drop, and I'm scheduled for a c-section on May 5th. Anyway, I've had heartburn and stomach problems since around 3 months. The first trimester was a breeze and I slept all of the time. After that, I started to get heartburn with almost everything that I ate. I've been taking liquid Maalox and it works wonders.

Amy
    alr516

Answer by alr516 at 2:35 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I get heartburn from EVERYTHING!!!! even water!! makes my heartburn worse if im not on top of it but I take ranitidine doctor prescribed it, it looks just like the zantac tablets so i think thats what it is
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:46 AM on May. 1, 2009

• yep i still have heartburn all the freaking time, get it from everything its a bummer my dr. said theres not really anything i can do besides tums or Rolaids. i'm hoping it will go away after the baby is born
    jak89

Answer by jak89 at 4:42 AM on May. 1, 2009

• i had it with all 4 pregnancies, tums i used the most and i also drank baking soda in water it was gross but it helped me anyway.some people sayyou have heart burn because your baby has alot of hair,dont listen thats not true i had three bald babies and one that was very hairy and the heart burn was the same for all 4
    missysmiles

Answer by missysmiles at 6:55 AM on May. 1, 2009

• YES! I had heartburn, indigestion, and developed reflux in the 9th month. It sucked....BUT she was born with a head full of hair!! LOL
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:28 AM on May. 1, 2009