Paternity HELP PLEASE!!!

I have a son with the love of my life.... Were not together but he is involved in my sons life.. I would love to get back together with him but he doesnt seem that interested. We are still young though. Well I got pregnant back in September and that was aroud the time we were getting back together but I was with another guy before and after that. I dont know which one is the father of my new daughter and i dont know how to tell him that i just had a baby and it might be his. Please help. Please dont judge me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Get a paternity test. I'm not sure what you're asking
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Just tell him that you slept with someone else when you two were split up and that you are not 100% sure who the father is but you needed to do the right thing and tell him. Tell him you would like to get a test so that the right man is there for their child
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on May. 1, 2009

• There are private DNA testing you can do they are pretty cheap ussually from 80 to 180 dollars .Go on the web nd do your home work on it
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 1:38 AM on May. 1, 2009

• ladyd-what are you talking about?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Wait..
    he doesn't know you were pregnant and now have another kid?
    If he's involved in your sons life, that would mean he atleast sees you, correct? So how wouldn't he know?!

anyways......
    all you can do is tell him flat out. You can't beat around the bush. You messed with 2 guys and you have to pay the consequences. Tell him, get the DNA test and figure it all out.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:39 AM on May. 1, 2009

• If its his stay quiet id its not then open your mouth and tell the truth
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 1:39 AM on May. 1, 2009

• hush-how would she know if the child is his without a test? Obviously she needs to open her mouth in order to find out and request a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on May. 1, 2009

• take a test honey! congratulations on your baby girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Maybe I am a little confused but how could you of already had the baby if you only got pregnant in Sept? Was she premiee?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:47 AM on May. 1, 2009

• OK let me be more detail
    Online you can order a kit that containes the swabs for the baby and the maybe father they get mailed back to the labs they vary is prices depending on the lab that will mail you back the results and she can know who is the father the one she wants or the one she doesnt .If its the love of her life then she should saty quiet because he is already active in the kids life but its not then she should tell him he is not the father.Here is a web site that can be usefull https://www.gtldna.net/?src=google&gclid=CPihue61mpoCFQKaFQod0C7d8g
    is that clear enough .
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 1:49 AM on May. 1, 2009