Tattoo Idea...

Ok so I already have four tattoos, and our baby girl is due on the 18th of May (it's gone by so fast!!!)
I've always said that I'm going to tattoo my kids' names on me, and I have a really great idea, at least I think it's really great.
We're naming our little girl Audrey, so I was thinking of getting a long cigarette holder tattooed onto my shoulder, with Audrey written above it in smoke.
What do you all think? Do you have tattoos?

SarahLeeMorgan

Asked by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:49 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• crazy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Well I was hoping for more than just a one word answer, but since that's all you gave, I'll take it to mean "Hey, that's a crazy cool idea." Thanks!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:54 AM on May. 1, 2009

• i think thats a cool idea but a cigarette and the name of your child... idk it just sounds funny, i want to get a tattoo having to do with my daughter as well... do u have other ideas? & what r ur other tattoos of?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:54 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Yeah that's what I was thinking, the whole cigarette thing isn't really setting a good example, though the idea comes from Breakfast at Tiffanys. I don't really have any other ideas, this is the first thing that came to mind and I think I'm pretty much set on it. My other tattoos are a star on my lower back, a star on each hip and a tribal-type design on my upper back. I love ink :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:57 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I dont think thats the most motherly way to do it. lol. I am going to wait on mine until my son is old enough to write his own name and have him write it out with a sharpie on the ink paper and get the exact thing tattooed on me. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I think cigaretes and babies don't go well together. It actually wigs me out a little.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Anon:01...
    I love that idea and might steal it. So cute!

As to the op...not something I would go with. I agree with anon:08... I find it a little weird-babies and cigarettes in the same tat.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:12 AM on May. 1, 2009

• What about a little turquoise box with a white ribbon...on the white ribbon, it says Audrey in the Tiffany's font?? That would be cute. :)
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 2:12 AM on May. 1, 2009

• UM...I was thinking of getting a tattoo with a chinese blossom after I have all of my kids. It would have the chinese symbol for eternal life near it somewhere. Then, I was going to have them put all of my kids names around it. No offense, but a cigarette doesn't scream motherly to me. I guess that I was going for something earthy or feminine with my tattoo. I have one already that's kind of typical so maybe I'm thinking too typical again. You could simply get a chinese or japanese symbol for forever young or something else like that. IDK...just ideas.

Amy
    alr516

Answer by alr516 at 3:17 AM on May. 1, 2009

• OK THE CIGARRETE THING   ..... = I.....NOT TOO CUTE.... I THINK HER LITTLE FOOTPRINT WOULD BE SO MUCH CUTER =D  =D

sara819

Answer by sara819 at 5:41 AM on May. 1, 2009