Are all of you ladies updated on current dangers

water crisis around the world?
food issues in the u.s?
obesity?
overall health?
lets talk i'm here to help.

Weightlosophy

Asked by Weightlosophy at 2:23 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Health

• LOL
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:26 AM on May. 1, 2009

• APT BUGS?
    2mothershelpers

• im scared to death of not losing my baby weight I havent had them yet but I have gained 60 lbs. and i know there are two in there and thats good that they are healthy, but i used to have a flat stomach and im hoping i can get that flat stomach back!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 4:08 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Hey mothers helper your not being much of an aid to me, I'm not automated. Thanks for trying to help your site but I'm a real person. Thanks checkout our face book wall.

If you would like to help you get check out what were about from our video and help your friends and loved ones from stupid things that big company's are getting away with. The only victims are us and the only way to help is to get educated and not support those who want to hurt innocent ones.
    please join us and help us spread health awareness to everyone that wants to listen. Its your own fault if you don't do the research or check our's out.
    Weightlosophy

Answer by Weightlosophy at 5:27 AM on May. 1, 2009