Why am I spotting?

Everytime my dh and I have sex I have spotting. Im 12dpo but I believe I ovulated twice this month. I track my cm and bbt and all signs show I did. I spotted about a week and a half ago for 3 days. Now I have spotted twice after sex. I don't think it is implantation bleeding but idk.. Maybe..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You don't ovulate twice in one month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Was your dh rough during sex?
    MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 2:55 AM on May. 1, 2009

• You can ovulate twice in a month. I work with a girl who is a triplet...Her mom got pregnant with one of her sisters and then two weeks later got pregnant with her and her other sister (twins) so yes you can ovulate twice in a month.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:02 AM on May. 1, 2009

• you CAN o 2x but it usually happens within 24 hours of each other and you shouldnt be able to see it on your bbt....i would like to see the chart if you dont mind sending it to me though....
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:13 AM on May. 1, 2009