Are you Excited that you are pregnant?

I am absolutely ecstatic (when I am not hugging the toilet)!

BTW, Do I get special points for spelling it right?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 3:42 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im so excited i cant wait to know the sex of my baby im dying to know an btw im new here so hi to all of you and im loving my pregnancy
    pedrochick09

Answer by pedrochick09 at 3:20 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Im too the point where I can't WAIT for these babies to come out, they are beating the shit outta me keeping me up all damn night I feel like I have been pregnant FOREVER!! and yes I will give you a gold star for spelling correctly
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:44 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I was excited at first, and the second trimester wasn't bad, and about a month of the third trimester was ok; now I'm just ready for the whole thing to be over. I want to be able to sleep on my stomach again!!!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:46 AM on May. 1, 2009

• i agree with the other two, i was really excited at first but now im just at the point where im ready to pull him out myself!
    jak89

Answer by jak89 at 4:36 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I'm excited and enjoying being pregnant (though I could live without the heartburn, miss sleeping on my stomach/back and it would be nice to be able to see my toes again when I walk. lol) On one hand I can't wait to meet my little nudger and on the other I kinda don't want to *forget* what it was like... time is just going by so fast. I suppose in a few more weeks I'll be on the same side of the fence as everyone else that just can't wait for it to be over. We'll see. =)
    DizzySpades

Answer by DizzySpades at 5:17 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I am in my 4 months month and I am so Excited !! This ismy 2 nd child ... but I am due In Oct so if i answered this around sept it may be different lol . But i I feel like sometimes I get extra attention cause I am Pregnant and I dont have to worry about that belly pudge this summer cause I am PREGNANT .. lol LOVE IT :_)
    nursing1

Answer by nursing1 at 7:39 AM on May. 1, 2009

• It's been very exciting but I'm tired of being pregnant! Thank God I'm getting induced Wednesday - 2 days past his due date.
    yay.
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 9:15 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Well I am Excited/happy/a little nervous(my babies will be 14 months apart!) to have her, Terrified/nervous/scared to give birth again (almost bled to death the first time), Happy/nervous/ a little more confidant than the first time to raise another child and in constant pain from this pregnancy:) I think I covered everything
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:28 AM on May. 1, 2009

• From the 2nd trimester til about 31 weeks I was loving every moment but now I'm so big and my pelvis hurts with every step that I just want him to come now, I'm also getting really scared and nervous about delivery now
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:52 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Yes I'm totally pumped!!!!
    AmandaSnyder

Answer by AmandaSnyder at 10:45 AM on May. 1, 2009