What is up with the bitting!?

My son was doing good about not bitting, but lately he has just started attacking me and his dad (teething I think). Has this caused any one else to have zombie-baby dreams? Also, yes, this is why I am up at such a late hour. I'm afraid of my zombie son. lol.

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 3:52 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL....sorry, I don't mean to laugh, but images of a zombie-baby is too humorous not to laugh.

How old is he? Perhaps giving him some items that he can bite on freely will help. I had some child-sized tupperware cups that I allowed my daughters to gnaw on when they had teeth and felt the need to just perfect their teething skills on something. The scratches they put in those things!!! I saved them in their memory boxes, too...LOL. The crib rails also had gnaw marks on them. But perhaps you can find something similar that he can't bite pieces off of and swallow, yet be able to carry around the house with him. My mind is a blank at the moment as to what may be available on the market right now.

Best wishes!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:26 AM on May. 1, 2009