Do you guard your SO's Facebook/MySpace?

When they add someone they knew way back in school or growing up, do you send a friend request right away so you can "mark your territory"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's not only ridiculous but sad. I couldn't imagine being that insecure.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 12:02 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Nope; I don't really care who he adds to his Facebook. He's got a lot of his old high school friends on there; his marital status says that he is married to me, so any girl who is stupid enough to ignore that....well, I don't know that any of his friends who are girls would disrespect that.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:04 AM on May. 1, 2009

• As a rule, no. But there is a person we both know from yrs ago that, when she sent my dh a friend invite he discussed whether he should accept it or not with me. We decided together that he could accept it, because it's been a long time since we've had any dealings with her and maybe she's grown up now and won't try to cause the problems she once did. Not that it worked, but it was still disrespectful that she tried.

When she sent me a friend invite the next day, we also talked about it and agreed that I would also accept, partly for the same reason he did, and partly to show her a "united front".

But other than this one person, no, and, like I said, we both agreed to do it this way - with her at least.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on May. 1, 2009

• ew thats called psycho
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:09 AM on May. 1, 2009

• IF A WOMEN ANY WOMEN FEALS THREATENED, I DO NOT CARE ABOUT RESONING, SHE WILL NATURALLY SNOOP!!! IF SOMETHING BOTHERS HER(any one) TO THE POINT SHE HAS TO LOOK SHE WILL!!! BUT HERE'S MY THING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FACE OR ACCEPT THE TRUTH DO NOT OPEN THAT CAN OF WORMS!!! AND IF IT IS FOUNDED HE'S CHEATING CONFRONT HIM!!! DO NOT BLAME OR JUDGE OTHER PARTY BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THE PACK OF LIES HE'S BEEN FILLING HER HEAD WITH!!!! NOW IF THE WOMAN KNEW OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND SHE VIOLATED THEN YOU CONFRONT BOTH! HOWEVER IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO MARK YOUR TERRITORY YOU NEED TO SIT DOWN WITH YOURSELF AND FIGURE OUT WHY!!!! IF ITS TO KEEP HIM TO YOURSELF ITS JUST GOING TO BLOW UP IN YOUR FACE IN THE LONG RUN!!! I WISH YOU THE BEST! THE BOTTOM LINE ITS YOUR CHOICE BUT THINK ABOUT THE MOTIVE BEHIND IT FIRST!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 7:26 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Naw, my husband doesn't get into any of that.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:22 AM on May. 1, 2009

• No..I am his friend too, so I can see who is on his list. I don't know them so I don;'t want them on my list.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:14 AM on May. 1, 2009

• No trust him.
    tuesday10

Answer by tuesday10 at 10:04 AM on May. 1, 2009

• My husband doesn't use computers unless he has to for work. He says they give him a headache. lol
    mirandar2001

Answer by mirandar2001 at 10:59 AM on May. 1, 2009