Puggle Rescue?

I am trying to find a puggle via rescue. I have looked on Petfinder, and Googled it. We are in OH and willing to travel the state. Thanks.

noveltysteph

Asked by noveltysteph at 8:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pets

• From Heaven to Earth Rescue in OH looks like it has a litter of puggles.

http://www.petfinder.com/search/search.cgi?offset=52&zone=6&limit=25&zip=06492&breed=Pug&exact=1&animal=Dog&tmpl=&lat=41.46&long=-72.819&preview=1
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 9:43 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Thank you...I neglected to mention that I prefer an older dog rather than a pup, but those guys are really cute!
    noveltysteph

Answer by noveltysteph at 2:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• You are AWESOME for taking an older dog. They get looked over so frequently for the pups. Good luck in your search! :)
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 8:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• My mother has a 6 year old Puggle and a friend of mine has a 3 year old Puggle and let me tell you they are the LOUDEST dogs EVER! But thats the Beagle in them right? So if you have some experience with barky dogs or if you live in an area where your neighbors won't be bothered than I think it is great that you want to adopt one. My Mothers female named Maggie is such a sweetheart and loves to snuggle. I see them on CraigsList often so maybe you could try that site close to your area. Good luck with your Puggle search!
    adeuslove07

Answer by adeuslove07 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2008