HPV and pregnancy

I now have HPV since My Fiance and I got together. Him and I are now trying for a baby. I was just wondering if any mothers out there have had a baby when having HPV? And if your baby was affected by it at all. Thanks

ZammiesMommy

Asked by ZammiesMommy at 4:05 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Health

• Here is a link that may be helpful http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/hpv-pregnancy?src=RSS_PUBLIC Good luck Hun!

MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 5:22 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I have HPV and my son is fine. I even delivered vaginally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Nope, you should have no problems at all. The only thing to worry about is if you have the LEEP procedure you cannot get pregnant within 6 months after that procedure. Aside from that, it doesn't even matter!
    LeoneLover13

Answer by LeoneLover13 at 7:54 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I just found out yesterday I have HPV and I'm 16 weeks pregnant. My doctor said that a lot of women who are pregnant and have HPV get rid of it after the birth of their child.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 9:09 AM on May. 1, 2009