How could a fulltime mom, with no education, and no sitter make some money?

Any ideas? My husband says if we raise a few thousand dollars then we can pay off all our bills and move. The sooner we get the money the sooner we move. We're wanting to move this summer.. so any ideas on how I can help him? It can't be anything that I have to spend money on before I can make money. (tried avon already, its not for me...)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Not all of them are scams. But some do have an initial start up fee for the product you need to start out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I would google at home jobs, look into any that interest you. Then google the at home company(ies) you are interested in and go from there. (I'm going to talk with a cafe mom member about a home based job she's doing). I do not know if there are any home based jobs that are free and therefore suggested to google the ones that appeal to you, plus it will have links to go to if people have been frauded or theirs a problem with it!!! Good luck!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 6:53 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I have a list of at home JOBS. I can not guarantee that all of them are free but if you are interested just send me a PM and i will send you the list. The reason I say that some of them are not free is because the ones that are home based operators usually require a background check which you do have to pay for. Since you stated that you want to move this summer.. I would not suggest applying as that seems to be the first question they ask. You can always apply once you have moved and settled down. There are those like ChaCha and cashcrate, but you are only going to make a few hundred a month with them but its better than nothing. If you are looking for some quick cash I would suggest a Garage Sale or try selling some stuff on Ebay.
    Hope this helps!
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 7:08 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I work at home with my kids by my side!! I love what I do. Making a few hundred dollars a month is so doable!! Checkout my website at www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 7:18 AM on May. 1, 2009

• http://realfreelegit.webs.com/

The two sites listed here on my page are FREE and NEVER cost a dime! They bring in my family a decent INCOME, yes INCOME that I could live on solely if I needed to. I "work" when I want.

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:40 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Gold Canyon is offering for May, Free to join. If you would like me to email you the May promotional flyer, please sennd me your email address and I can forward to you the flyer. My email is rmcorns@gmail.com
    My website is www.mygc.com/marianne

Blessings
    Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 7:51 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I don't know any that aren't scams... but I have heard there are legit companies out there.

You are right not to take any "job offers" where you have to send money to them to start working for them. Our local news station did a story on that recently and they said that if you are asked for money upfront it is a scam.

Good Luck....

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:09 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Please visit my site: www.mygc.com/inspirationalscents for more info on our company, and more or you can send me your e-mail address I can can send you the information. I wish you luck!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 8:23 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Check out my site... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info. There is an ever growing list of Work at Home Jobs there. All legit!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:54 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I am a phone sex operator...but there is a new spin on it. You can do web chat or text chat where you get 10 cents a message. I prefer these because kids don't know what's going on and there isn't ever "dirty talk" around them...I can do it in the grocery store while I shop. I make about $60/day doing it in the couple/few hours I feel like doing it during a day. It isn't my full time job, but it is a nice little supplement.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on May. 1, 2009