wth?

i get on this morning and my avatar is changed and i didnt do it what is up with that?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:10 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well first I was going to say that I really like that pic of your oldest. She looks beautiful in that one :) Next, I would be worried that someone was on my account!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 8:36 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Good morning Jodi!

Do you use different computers? Sometimes if it gets switched with one computer, but not the other, especially if only one computer has the pic in storage and the other doesn't, then the pic looks changed or unchanged.

Since you say you didn't change it then perhaps someone has been into your account? Or did you sleep-Net last night?

Hmmm, very strange indeed!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:12 AM on May. 1, 2009

• morning girl. no i only have one computer. and if you remember my avatar was a black and white pic of my oldest kids. i got up this morning and it was a pick of the baby but i changed it again to my oldest daughter. i dont know what happened but i didnt do it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:23 AM on May. 1, 2009

• thanks carie she is beautiful. and i dont know what is going on but someone changed my avatar and like i said it was not me. is it possible for other cm members to be able to do that i dont know. when you change anything you have to type in your password and noone not even in my home knows what it is.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:02 AM on May. 1, 2009