Do your teeth stay white?

If you brush your teeth right after drinking coffee, dark sodas or whatever stains your teeth. I know they all stain your teeth but what if you brush right away after each sitting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Those crest white strips are amazing. Use them for 2 weeks and your teeth are stain free and bright.. I use it about once or twice a year and with brushing my smile is fab.
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 9:28 AM on May. 1, 2009

• You are not supposed to brush your teeth immediatly after drining soda, coffee, or anything like that because if you do it takes the enamel off of your teeth because of the acid in those drinks. I think your supposed to wait at least an hour
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:30 AM on May. 1, 2009

• brushing that much isnt' healthy for your teeth either. Stick to 3 times a day, and you'll be fine. If you still have problems try brushing with baking soda, or use the strips. Other than that there isn't anything you can really do. Be sure to get a cleaning twice a year to keep them health and make sure you get any problems taken care of.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:45 AM on May. 1, 2009

• We use Crest Vivid White and it works very well.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:12 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I smoke and drink a pot of coffee a day. My teeth look great, people are always commenting on how white they are. I brush with x-whitening toothpaste, twice a day. And use the crest white strips about once a year.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:45 PM on May. 1, 2009