Does anyone know how to get a book published?

As if I didn't have enough to do already, I have decided to work on a book at my convenience. When I get some inspiration, I'll sit in front of my computer and I'll type out my thoughts. I have always thought about writing a book, but as a mom I have very little money to put into it. Does anyone know how I can get my book published without investing a large amount of money or getting ripped off? Any feedback would be appreciated.

moonmomof3

Asked by moonmomof3 at 8:47 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• it all depends on how many copies you want to see. You usually need to send it to a copy writer or a publicist and an editor first and then go from there. If your just trying to do a little book to sell on your own then make copes and send it to a biding company in your area.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on May. 1, 2009

• If you want to do it all on your own you can go through an online site like Lulu.com and publish it yourself!
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 10:52 AM on May. 1, 2009