How can somebody do that?

Airmen allegedly poisoned wife to kill unborn child.
KTUU.com

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Because people can be mindless and go beyond reason when they are driven by selfishness, greed, hatred, sexual deviance and all those other bad things.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:01 AM on May. 1, 2009

• That kind of thing happens when you let someone like Obama run the greatest country in the free world. I know this didn't happen here in the states but I really just wanted to bring out the fact in a non-Obama related post that Obama is the devil and our country is going down quickly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Anon, 9:04, wake up on the wrong side of the bed, did ya? That response sounds emotionally unstable.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:07 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Sorry, anon :04 it did happen in U.S Did you read the story,Alaska is still part of USA.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I know I was totally talking out of my ass!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Alaska? Really? Wow it show you that I totally didn't read the story. Just was talking azz backwards.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on May. 1, 2009

• What a bastard!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:16 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I hadn't heard that. Geez. Indeed, what does make someone do that? If you don't want to be a dad then get a vasectomy. Jerk.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:18 AM on May. 1, 2009

• He probly did it because men are complete stupid when it comes to relationships. If he didn't want the child I'm sure she could have handled a hell of a a lot better than being poisned. God men truely suck.
    nichole313

Answer by nichole313 at 9:35 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I didnt read the article, its too early in the morning to stomach something like that. He's sick in the head. Its much more than he just didnt want to be a dad. My ex wasnt ready to be a father either, but he didnt go throwing me down some stairs or poisoning my food. Hopefully he rots in prison until the day he dies, and has a significant amount of arsenic served with his food. See how he likes to be poisoned.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:18 AM on May. 1, 2009