dizziness anyone??

I have one baby (which I know every single pregnancy is different) and I didn't have dizziness at all. It's too early to take a test but I've been soooo dizzy! When I layed down last night it felt like the room was wobbling and spinning. I'm dizzy al this morning too.Was dizziness a sign of pregnancy for anyone else? Or is it just too early to have that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Ok! So I am not the only one. I can be sitting at my desk, out at lunch, laying down and I'm dizzy. I drink water constantly and am still dizzy so I know it's not a hydration issue. I've googled dizziness as a sign of pregnancy and it doesn't show much. So if anyone else knows if that's a sign then send me a message.

With my son, I was dizzy to the point I'd black out but that was first trimester stuff and it happened when I stood up too quick. So this is a different kind of dizzy for me. I am sitting down and get dizzy. DH says I am getting sick and need to go to bed. I don't think that's it.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:06 AM on May. 1, 2009

• You could have an ear infection you don't know about causing it, a sinus infection or blocked sinus passage or your blood pressure could be acting up. It can be a sign of diabetes as well.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:19 AM on May. 1, 2009

• i did with my 2nd and it got bad at one point when i was in the store shopping i got really dizzy and hot then i passed out i woke up outside in my car my husband picked me up and took me out there i guess
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:38 PM on May. 1, 2009