Happy Beltane Everyone, Anyone Celebrating?

This is one of my favorite holidays and I wanted to know if anyone else is celebrating it too? If you are how are you intending to celebrate? BTW, I just love CafeMom's Maypole. Yea!!

Also know as May Day.

isabellalecour

Asked by isabellalecour at 9:04 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anonymous

• I am personally not celebrating but happy Beltane to you and everyone else that is! :)

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 9:19 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I'm just happy it's the first day of May. I don't celebrate it but I hope you have a wonderful day if you are!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:28 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I am not familiar either, but have a great day!!!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:28 AM on May. 1, 2009

• HAPPY BELTANE
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:32 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Not Pagan, so no, won't be celebrating, but if you do, then have a great day.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:44 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I don't, but I hope you guys all have a wonderful one!! :-)
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 9:51 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Nope, no celebration here! My van died on me last night(for the second time after I just got it fixed LOLL) no merryment here today! :(

However, I do wish you a Blessed and Happy Beltaine!!!! What plans do you have for this festive day???
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 10:03 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I didn't know what it was, so I had to look it up. It's is so interesting! Anyways, Happy Beltane to you and those who celebrate!
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:13 AM on May. 1, 2009

• What plans do you have for this festive day?

Later today I'm going out and participate in a group ritual in which we are doing a simple pair dance for the main event. Unfortunately there are several celebrations this weekend locally so we weren't able to secure a May pole for dancing. But I hope it will be a blast and I even might attend some of the other events Saturday. As it is I've still got to go out and get ribbons!!
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:42 AM on May. 1, 2009