Suggestions please!

My hubby has been out of town for a week spending time with his parents. My son and I stayed home because he had the TAKS (standardized testing) test this week and couldn't miss school. I have been very busy this week and when he called each night I have been some what distracted while we were talking. Last night he asked if I even missed him. I told him of course I did.. but he said it feels like I havent even wanted to talk to him. This really wasnt the case, I have just been really busy with fundraising for the 3 day, and a bunch of other things. But now I feel kind of bad. We will be picking him up from the airport tomorrow and I was thinking about doing something special to show him we did miss him.. but what? Do you ladies have any suggestions? I just want to show him we did miss him and that he is important to us. Any ideas are appreciated. (house is clean and yard is done, I am looking for other ideas) Thanks!!

Tzutchka

Asked by Tzutchka at 9:04 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would arrange for a sitter...maybe grandmas over night. Cook his favorite meal, some beer or wine whatever your into, quality time together, and of course the flesh party before bed tee hee.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Maybe make a welcome home sign for him and put out some balloons or something. Make him a welcome home cake, buy a new sexy outfit for you and him that night. If he has a favorite dinner make it for him or take him out to his favorite restaurant. Make him a card or write him a letter about how much you love and miss him when he is gone.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:12 AM on May. 1, 2009

• good old flowers. even my dh thinks its sweet when he comes home after a ick day to even just a single rose, or a sign by your front door made by and colored by you and son saying we missed u daddy. and give him a "good" night when your son is in bed asleep. good luck..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:13 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I would go with the sexy new outfit! That will deffinitly show him that you missed him! I just got back from a 4 day trip with my daughter, and i couldnt wait to just be in my hubby's arms when i got home! Or maybe you can atleast buy a cute bra and pantie set, kiss him and when your in the car tell him you bought him something nice while he was gone, and then show him a little strap! LOL that is if your son isnt with you unless you can do it sneaky so he cant see!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 10:17 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Well take him home, order his favorite take out, and get some movies he's been wanting to see. He'll probably be tired, so going out will probably be a lot for him. Then be sure to dress up extra sexy before bed, and show him physically how much you missed him.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:51 AM on May. 1, 2009

• My son and I will make pictures and hang them on the door that he uses to come into the house. He loves that. Have a nice dinner, and do lots of cuddling when he gets home.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:34 AM on May. 1, 2009