Ever wonder what God was doing all that time?

Here's a nice little timeline that explains what science thinks was happening, alongside what the young earth creationists believe happened.

http://petrosgames.com/blogimages/All%20Creation3.gif

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 9:23 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• NO, as I have never seen proof that "god" is real. You show me pictures and what he wrote and not some crap someone else wrote after his death then I will wonder what "god" was doing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I personally don't really agree with either one of those scenarios :)

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 9:34 AM on May. 1, 2009

• anon---we walk by faith not sight.

OP-no i have never wondered what God was doing all that time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I do sometimes wonder what God has been up to for eternity, since He has no beginning or end. But I won't take any scientists word. IMO, scientists like to disprove that there is a God.. It's just one of those things that we don't need to know right now, but we will know one day soon!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:54 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Well neither of them is completely correct in either theory. IMO it's meant to be a joke. But it's not completely accurate with either scenario. But it seems like the person that made it dumbed it down by a LOT.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:22 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Actually, I think he was off creating other universes - who's to say ours is the only one?
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 10:52 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I wonder where God is NOW, if he does exist.

I mean, think about it. Right up to Jesus, he was among the people of the Earth...talking to them, sending angels, giving visions and all that jazz...all of a sudden he just...stopped.

Did we outgrow him? Did he get tired of us? Is he dead?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I know what God is doing all the time, he is performing miracles, saving lives from death so they have a chance to find him, and is waiting patiently for everyone to turn to him and find the truth.
    Also he is blessing people, and testing people's faith. Punishing those who anger him, and forgiving those who learn from their mistakes and turn to his ways. I never worry about what God is doing. I am too busy trying to please him the best way I can. God bless.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 11:56 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Why did he all of a sudden get patient?
    I mean, he used to send messengers to cities, telling them to straighten up or be blown up...and then he'd blow them up. Now he's "just waiting patiently?" What gives?
    Anonymous