If you get offended easy dont open and read

Do all woman queef when having sex? Why does this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Health

• Not everyone does.

It's a totally normal thing that happens when air gets into the vagina while having sex.

It's kind of embarrassing, but it's nothing to worry about.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:42 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I do. I wish there was a way to stop it, but i know there isn't, so my DH and I just laugh about it.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:44 AM on May. 1, 2009

• in loveI agree with caitxrawks....Alot of air does get pump in there and you just have to have him pull out until the air is out....lol and start over....lol until you are done

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:46 AM on May. 1, 2009

• It doesn't happen everytime I have sex, but I'd say maybe one in 4 times.

The very first time it happened I thought I farted and was so embarrassed... he said nothing about it, so I said nothing. It happened a few more times I finally I said something about it and he explained that I wasn't farting... he's always quite proud of himself when it happens.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:02 AM on May. 1, 2009

• i do mainly if its doggie styal its an air thing like was said.me and dh laugh about it and i will say well u pushed air into me hahaha. he knows whats going on and knows its normal and happends.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:06 AM on May. 1, 2009

• lmao yea i herd when that happens or when your "Virgina farts" that you are really wet ... but it does feel like alot of air is going n and out
    BABICAKES904

Answer by BABICAKES904 at 10:41 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Not all the time, but I agree with tabbys4, I does happen more often if we're doing doggy style.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:16 AM on May. 1, 2009