Can we get a siggy?

Hey ladies I have a favor. I am a co-owner of a group that has a mother who is struggling with a little girl who is very sick. She may not make it, her name is Harley. I noticed last night that a member made a group for her. I want give support to this mom, I decided to promote the group in my group since the mom is a fellow group member who we adore, have been praying for and waiting for updates any time she can get to us. Our members would love to spread more awareness out all over CafeMom by using a siggy, now I don't know how to make them & there are a few who came up with the idea who don't know either. So I am asking if there is anyone out here that can help us. If you would like to read the backstory on Baby Harley, you can read it on her mom's CafeMom account. Her screen name is DancingK. I provided the link for the Keeping up with Baby Harley group feel free to contact me. Thanks
http://www.cafemom.com/group/103383

lovelily79

Asked by lovelily79 at 10:01 AM on May. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I can see what I can do for you this weekend. It may not be super nice, but it will be something! Or maybe, a group here on CM, maybe you can find someone that is willing to help out with that. There are many groups with talented ladies. Maybe check toadilyslamminsiggies... PM me!
    missmissy

Answer by missmissy at 8:39 PM on May. 1, 2009