When throwing a b/day party what do you include?

To make it fun for all ages.

Of course the cake and ice cream is included.

Tell me how crazy can you go all out give me ideas......?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• For my sons 2nd birthday we had a Blues Clues themed party. I made "party hats", they were blue visors with dogs ears.
    We had cake, ice cream, lunch. I printed out coloring sheets and let the kids color. I also made gifts bags for each kid of all blue items.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:22 AM on May. 1, 2009

• It is mandetory :) to have Party Punch- 1 container of sherbert Ice Cream, 1 bottle of sprite, 1 bottle of any fruit punch and if you have anyone who will appreciate it- gummy worms!!!! People of all ages love this stuff!

Also- putting treats in a bowl with some dry ice in a seperate container underneath is always fun too!

PLUS you really need to play blindfolded musical chairs :) I saw this on ellen and it is SO going to be a new party tradition for our family :) You play is just how it sounds :)
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 10:24 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Have done glow in the dark slumber party. Doing a camp out party this weekend~ boys will have a airsofe war ( with full gear), set up tents and sleeping stuff on our acreage, have a bonfire, cook dinner over fire, such as hot dogs, smores,maybe banana sundays. I'm sure they will play tag in the dark and laugh all night. I have also done kids craft parties. Jungle parties, beach parties, pool parties. I could write a book on all the theme parties I have done. The food, cakes, and games. It's soo fun!
    susan6xblessed

Answer by susan6xblessed at 10:48 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I decorate cakes and sell them, so my kids bday cakes are fabulous. I have the dinning room table decorated with confetti and shiney tinsel. I have streamers in colors taped in loopes from the light to the corners of the wall. I buy peel off stickers in the party theme and put them on the walls. I hook up the bubble machine and have that going out from when the guest arive. Balloons everywhere, mailbox, bushes, ect. We usually cook something and have chips, dip, finger foods, ect. I try to take pics of all the kids and send them to them in thier thank you cards. I make baggies for the guest take home bags filled with candy and treats. I usually dont have many games, we just let the kids run around outside. We've got a big play-yard with a fort in it , swings , and slides, so it keeps them busy untill cake time.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:40 PM on May. 1, 2009