18 month old. Threw up. No symptoms of any sort. ???

My son is 18 months. He doesn't have a fever or feel warm. He hasn't been cranky. Yesterday he was playing while i was getting lunch together, and without even making a sound, he threw up. I didn't even realize he did until i saw it on the floor.

Should i be concerned? What could cause that??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Mine does that from time to time. Unless you have other symptoms, I wouldn't worry.
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 10:27 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Maybe he had a hair in his mouth and it gagged him. My son has done that before.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:28 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Yeah we do have a dog. So it could have just been a piece flying around. There are no other symptoms. No fever, he's not cranky.. It just caught my off guard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Meh it happens, my daughter would puke for no apparent reason.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:40 AM on May. 1, 2009

• My son started doing that, hes 8mths old, so we took him to the ER. While there, my 4yr old threw up, and looked at me and said "Im not sick, I feel fine" and has been throwing up for the last 3 days. Its a stomach virus, my kids are just handling it very well. Its going around.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:07 AM on May. 1, 2009