When asking a question where does it go after a few days?

Does it go around in circles or does it get bumped off? (and forgotten)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No it just goes down on the list. If you can't find it, click on the "my questions" link on the right side of your screen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on May. 1, 2009

• It goes down the list. Here is the last question on the question list. It was made April 17th. http://www.cafemom.com/answers/180720/What_household_chores_does_your_husband_or_SO_do

Even if the question is closed it still appears on that list. I guess after 2-3 weeks then it gets "deleted" from the list but your question is still somewhere in cyberspace. As the pp said you can click on my questions and find all the questions that you have asked.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:55 AM on May. 1, 2009

• It dies and goes to heaven :) unless a mean person asked it! Lol just kidding
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on May. 1, 2009