Has anyone been pregnant and never got symptoms?

The only thing I'm having is nauseated every so often.. I have no other symptoms but am hoping I am pregnant. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm 11 wks and the only symptoms I have are lack of period and my belly is changing shape.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 10:48 AM on May. 1, 2009

• so you didn't get sore/changing boobs?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on May. 1, 2009

• when I found out I was pg with my first the only way I new I was pg was bc I missed my period and I got car sickness once when I first got pg and I would gag brushing my teeth, but no other symptoms at all and no my boobs were not sore. With my second baby I didn't have no symptoms at all, but a missed period and a little tinny cramping at the beginning the anbro planting. That was it.....
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:54 AM on May. 1, 2009

• when i was pregnant i fainted but i had no clue why i fainted and never did a test because it never crossed my mind 2 weeks after i was late i took a test and then realized i had fainted becauyse of the pregnancie lol other than that i didnt get anything else unless heroids count.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 10:59 AM on May. 1, 2009

• nope nothing i have irregularperiod so when i missed my period with my first i was like dam period again i made it 6 an 16 weeks not knowing an then with my secondchild same crap i made it 21weeks with out knowing an i didnt get my pregnant belly til like 28 weeks an no movementso it sucks for me no signs no symptoms good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 11:00 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I had so few symptoms that I didn't even know I was pregnant till I missed my period for the fourth month and decided on a whim to take a test. It said positive and they scheduled me to get an ultrsound the next day. Well, it turns out I was 19 weeks and 3 day along. And aside from belly finally getting bigger a month or two later, I no symptoms till I felt him move and then when I had contraction before he was born.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:12 AM on May. 1, 2009

• When I got pregnant the only symptoms I had until 12 weeks was a missed period. Then pregnancy nose kicked in, and my boobs would get sore.
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 12:51 PM on May. 1, 2009