Does anyone recognize this?

Does anyone recognize this number? 881968090 Its so weird because it either has too many number or not enough numbers. Its been calling me alot and a unavailable number keeps calling me constantly. I never answer unless I know the number. Thanks girls!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I heard that telemarketers can put in any number they want that shows up on your caller id. I've had sales calls from #s listed as someone's cell phone. If there's a way to get around your defenses, they'll do it. That's why I still have a landline so that those kinds of calls don't waste my minutes. My cell is for MY privacy!
    PurpleAndTeal

Answer by PurpleAndTeal at 5:33 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Debt Collectors is my guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Type it into google, also there is a website where you ytpe in a phone number and it tells you who it is
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I tried it in google nothing came up....do you know the site?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Call your phone company and tell them that the phone number keeps harassing you and you want it blocked. Ask them the source of the number.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:52 AM on May. 1, 2009

• anywho.com

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:52 AM on May. 1, 2009