Whats the silliest thing you've cried over?

So I'm 27 weeks and VEEEERRY emotional- I feel bad for my husband lol, and thinking about him having to deal w/ me makes me want to cry for him lol.
I just want to know what the silliest thing you've ever cried over is?
I tear up when I trip on stuff, and forget where I left my shoes!
and the other day... I pumped gas for my husband *and never have before* and was only supposed to put in $20... but I was looking at the wrong screen and ended up putting in $36. Mind you hubby told me it really wasnt a big deal and was giggling at me bcuz I started crying about it, right there in front of the world...
I now realize how completely silly these things are, but they were life changing at the time... lol

MssBlckEyeliner

Asked by MssBlckEyeliner at 11:19 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My SO fell asleep in the middle of sex! It made me feel really bad about myself and I cried for like an hour.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on May. 1, 2009

• LOL dont worry we ALL cry over the dumbest things pregnant, i think the stupidest thing i ever cried over was when i was mad about my husband leaving the seat up on the toilet and then he said something sarcastic that made me laugh, and i started crying because he made me laugh when i was mad.....lol i was emotionally confused
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 11:23 AM on May. 1, 2009

• When my dh told me a bug was in my hair and he wasn't going to get it.
    There wasn't really a bug, lol, but I was screaming bloody murder..lol
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 11:24 AM on May. 1, 2009

• when I was pregnant for my son, I had just eaten the last potato chip and I really wanted more of them, but the store was closed and we didn't have a car to go to a further store. I bawled like I had never bawled before.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:28 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I'm not pregnant, but this morning I was driving to work at about 6:40. I realized it is May 1st. I don't know why, but I got all teary eyed. Will someone explain that to me. It is just friggin' May 1st for goodness sake.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:51 PM on May. 1, 2009