what is your munchy food?

I work at a desk all day and it's like I constantly want to be eating! I chew gum for a little while, but other than that it's pretty much junk. Any suggestions on something better? I'm not a fan of fruit really. I'll eat apples, but that's about it. I know there are carrots and broccoli, but I was more looking of something that I can just keep in my drawer and munch on when I feel like it. I'm a chocoholic, so that doesn't help either! Thanks for any input!

mommystiebler

Asked by mommystiebler at 11:21 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Just had south beach diet smores granola bar...so good its like dessert! I like pretzels, nuts, beef jerky, cheese crackers.. light cheese sticks, light popcorn.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:57 PM on May. 1, 2009

• how about beef jerky? its good and salty and hardly no fat. lots of salt though...
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 11:28 AM on May. 1, 2009

• crackers are good. so are granola bars and fig newtons.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:32 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Quaker rice snacks, carmel and chocolate flavor yum.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:53 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Do you have a refrigerator? You can brink in cut up fruits and vegetables, yogurt, hummus, bean and brown rice burrito on a whole grain tortilla.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:11 PM on May. 1, 2009