what was your first symptom of pregnancy?

I was tired all the time and my belly was actually poking out a bit! that was before my missed period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I missed my period.. but wasn't really paying much attention to it until I made some scrambbled eggs one morning ( i ate eggs EVERY morning for breakfast) and suddenly couldn't eat them. He must have been tired of eggs lol :) I went in town right after that to get a test!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:33 AM on May. 1, 2009

• ek...both my pregnancies announced themselves with throwing up all day and a massive case of the poops. I wouldn't have known if it were pregnancy or the flu without a test lol!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:34 AM on May. 1, 2009

• sore boobs and nausea VERY soon after, my missed period
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on May. 1, 2009

• oh yeah i had a massive case of the poops for weeks!!!! I thought it was the flu too!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:37 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Yep I thought I had the flu as well! Couldn't eat anything and poops all the time I was 5 weeks LATE before I took a test lol Didn;t suspect a thing
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 12:14 PM on May. 1, 2009

• really thats funny because we are ttc now and for two days i had the poops but i always though you had to be constipated to be preg. I've taken test its neg but don't suppose to start until 2nd or 4th. My breats are a little sore and have been having headaches.....other than that a few cramps here and there minor ones.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 12:54 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Definitely nausea.
    Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 1:22 PM on May. 1, 2009

• sick and just wanted to sleep all day
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:34 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Exhaustion.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 2:05 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Id Didnt Have Symptoms..
    3 months preg...didnt know til my brother said"amber ur pregnant" i was like no im not he said yeahh.. trust me i know..lmfao took test n i was
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 4:14 PM on May. 1, 2009