New picutres-normal?

Took my baby belly pictures for 18 weeks, just wondering if this is a normal size?! Also why do i look smaller on one side!!?? lol...

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 11:35 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• "Normal" is going to be different for everyone. Some women carry deeper towards their backs leading to smaller looking bumps but totally healthy babies. Some women carry low and out the whole time, it is all up to your genetics. The best indicator is to look at pictures of your mother while she was pregnant if possible.

And especially since you are still fairly early into showing, don't worry about being a little lopsided. Some days you will be bigger on the left, sometimes on the right, just depends on the baby's position at that given time. My baby seemed to like being on my left on most days...
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 12:47 PM on May. 1, 2009

• It's different for every woman. I'm 17 weeks and barely have a bump yet!! So I'm jealous of you!! I think you look cute!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:40 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I'm 28 weeks and just now beginning to wear maternity clothes, which is both good and bad, excited about the baby, have NOTHING to wear and have an interview today.

I think you look awesome! Congrats!
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 11:46 AM on May. 1, 2009