What kind of cell phone would you reccomend? I have verizon wireless

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would recommend any of the blackberries except the pearl (i hated it) I now have the curve and I love it, i have had a ton of different phones and I have never liked one as much as i do this one (and its the pink one so its cute!) lol

mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:37 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Palm Centro
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 11:38 AM on May. 1, 2009

• One that I can see the numbers! - I think they should make a phone with big numbers and bigger keys for women with arthritic fingers.. We are all getting older! Can you hear me now - Verizon Wireless????
    Gail99

Answer by Gail99 at 11:41 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I have verizon too and I have the cranberry enV2 and I love it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:48 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Gail99 have you tried the jitterbug?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I have the BlackBerry Pearl...so far, I love it! I had the EnV (original) before that and I adored that phone ♥ I usually go for LG phones as a rule, though. I just find that they're made better than some and they hold up to the complete and utter abuse that phones of mine go through, LOL!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:06 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I hate verizon. The company messed up my bills all the time. They would charge features I didn't have, or twice they charged me twice. Sometimes they forgot to mail a bill, or wouldn't have the problems fixed by the next bill. It was always a mess with them. So if you have verizon, READ your bills carefully. I know a few people that have had similar problems. I ended up cancelling with them, and just got a pre-paid phone and upgraded my home phone with the all in one package from time warner. No problems anymore :)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:31 PM on May. 1, 2009