Is there any picture developer that I can send the pictures from my phone to get prints?

I have verizon and it's a motorola phone. I usually do shutterfly, but I don't have a cable to download the pics to my computer.

Asked by Lorelai at 11:45 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Shopping

• You can download the pix from your phone to Can you send emails from your phone? If so, email them to yourself and then save them on the computer.

Answer by TheDiva320 at 11:51 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I just learned something new today!

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:52 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I have Verizon also. If you can text your pictures to someone else then you can text them to your email account. Just enter your email addy where the phone number you are sending to would go This is how I've always done it! :)

Answer by tandknix at 11:53 AM on May. 1, 2009

• On the Kodak machine at WalMart you can actually Bluetooth your pictures from your phone to the machine. When my mom passed away I only had recent pics on my cell phone so I got them off :)

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:56 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Mom, don't forget about free photo prints... don't create account without getting your free prints , else you won't get them after you create one...  get 20 free prints for new account when you use the link from this page get 50 free prints for new account when you use the link from this page

Answer by savingjmom at 2:51 AM on May. 3, 2009