Speghetti question! I'm supposed to take speghetti to work tonight.. and only have on jar of speghetti sauce. I have tomato sauce and pizza sauce can I use these or will it taste nasty?

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 11:46 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Sure, you can use those. Just taste and correct the seasoning if you need to once it's all mixed up.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:49 AM on May. 1, 2009

• what kind of seasonings though?
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:51 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I like to use italian and garlic seasonings if you're going to mix them. maybe a little onion?
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 12:06 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Do you have peanut butter? You can make peanut sauce instead; contact me directly if you would like a recipe.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:26 PM on May. 1, 2009

• You can also stretch your jar with sauteed mushrooms, onions, celery, carrots, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:27 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Oregano, a little sugar and some Lawyres season salt
    Anonymous

• yes italian seasonings (oregano, garlic, basil..whatever you have) a little sugar (brown or white) will cut the tomato acidity and is so good! You can mix those sauces no problem! are you putting ground beef in it?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:54 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Yes, you can. Just add seasonings so it tastes good. You can put ground beef or ground Italian sausage in it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:16 PM on May. 1, 2009