I DIDNT KNOW I WAS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!

have any of you ladies watched that show on discovery health or had that type of experience????????

MadisynsMom0114

Asked by MadisynsMom0114 at 11:58 AM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my sil's friend was talking about that the other day. a woman that gave birth in a bathroom. she saw it on t.v. she was so overweight she did not feel her kick and gained no weight. irregular periods so going that long without it didnt worry her. it fell out onto concrete and lived. now she's 2. i dont have cable. i would have loved to watch that show.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 12:11 PM on May. 1, 2009

• i saw that! omg- i dont know- i think its a bit weird that u would go all the way through ur pregnancy and not know- as much as my little booger kicks its hard to miss- and im a bit over weight- and then wut about that woman who was pregnant with twins? how could u not notice that?
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:39 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I went to school with a girl who said that, we all noticed she was gaining weight n she knew it too, she was wearing baggie clothes, but when we asked she said she didn't know she had no clue!!! She just started crampin really bad went to the hospitial n bam there was a baby!!! I don't see how you can't tell your prego!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 12:56 PM on May. 1, 2009

• If you have a uterus that is tipped backwards, you might not feel your baby kick. I didn;t know till I was almost 20 weeks. I would have known eventually, apparently my uterus isn't tipped, cause I saw and felt him move.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:02 PM on May. 1, 2009

• yeah that show is crazy!!! I felt my DD kick at 19 weeks i dont see how they didnt feel their babies...
    MadisynsMom0114

Answer by MadisynsMom0114 at 5:34 PM on May. 2, 2009